Days Left to Register
Online Registration for 2017-18 Season is Officially OPEN, now through August 31st!
Things You Should Know:
- You will need your USA Hockey Registration # and Medical insurance information handy when you register your player for the 2017 - 2018 Hockey Season.
- Once you click the registration link your 1st step will be to "Create an Account". After that, please follow the online instructions for completing your registration. You will have the option to sign up multiple players prior to checking out and paying your fees
- There will be NO PROCESSING FEES THIS YEAR!
- You may pay with either a Credit Card or your Checking Account
- You must complete the online registration process and make the minimum down payment online for your player to be added to a roster. No Offline Payments will be accepted!
- Installment payment plan options will only be available for those who sign up prior to the August 31st Deadline.
- Fees for this season:
- Learn To Skate (Required for 1st Year Skaters, Any Age) = $75 (This is a New Program see more details below)
- New To Hockey (LTS Graduates or 2nd Year Skaters) = $105
- Mites - Bantams = $285
- Travel Fees will be assessed after tryouts through a separate registration link. Added Travel Fees will be:
- Squirt Travel: $460 (Total Fees for Year = $745)
- Pee Wee Travel: $480 (Total Fees for Year = $765)
- Bantam Travel: $500 (Total Fees for Year = $785)
- It is important to know that if you have a New To Hockey player we STRONGLY encourage you to sign your player up for both "Learn to Skate" & "New To Hockey". They will not only get more ice time, it will also provide them with the proper individualized instruction that will make them a faster, stronger and more confident skater. Anyone can sign up for a Learn to Skate session (including parents who may be interested in coaching, but do not know how to skate well enough to get on the ice with the kids)
- The Online Registration Process will take a little longer this year as required Forms such as "Consent to Treat" , "Medical Insurance/History", "Heads Up Concussion" and all other required Waivers will be part of the process. You will fill out and submit the necessary forms online. This means, NO printing, scanning or turning them in later.
04/01/2017, 7:15pm CDT
02/20/2017, 6:45pm CST
02/07/2017, 7:00pm CST